Monday, February 21, 2011

My guys....

Yesterday after I got home from a Yoga class, I had no desire to do anything but shower, put on comfy cloths and sew! And that is what I did! I ignored everything else and just sewed all day! Thankfully my wonderful husband could see that I needed a day of no responsibility and took care of the boys for me!

Now some may not know my husband, Travis very well, but let me just say it in two words.....Computer Geek. He is a computer tech and as long as I have known him (10 years) he has played computer games. That is what he likes to do, it de-stresses him and makes him happy. I have come to learn that if I want to be with him, I need to move my things next to his computer....so that is where I do all my sewing, next to him and his computer.

So yesterday when I was taking a small break, I looked over and this is what I saw....
Travis was playing a new game (Star Craft II) and the boys had just migrated to him. 
He enjoyed every minute of it. I asked the boys if they were bored just watching Daddy, and they said no. That they actually liked it! Are we breeding the next generation of Computer Geeks?? I am afraid so! 
My Computer Geeks!! 
*Man do I love them all!*

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOL, you are the cutest blogger ever.

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Yeah for Computer Geeks!