Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quilting Bee Blocks

I am shamelessly behind on my Quilting bees! This is my month for one of them and I just barely got the material out! So Saturday I spent some time and worked on a few. I did get August and September Live, Laugh, Sew bee blocks done.
Here is Kelly's blocks. She wanted a focus piece and then a confetti style around it. I really like it. I think I might do something like this for one of my i spy quilts that I am going to make. I think it will give more of a i spy feel to the quilt. 



Then I worked on Sarah's blocks. 

She sent batisk and wanted a traditional "L" long cabin. But she wanted the lines to be wonky. I felt more comfortable making it because I have already made similar blocks to this. 



I have mailed out the blocks and hopefully these ladies like their blocks! I know I do!! 

No comments: