Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Day

Surprsingly enough I barely got any pictures on Christmas. I gave Trav the camera that morning and told him to take pictures of the kids while they open them up, and this is what I got...
 Wonderful eh? Thankfully I took a few pictures the night before.....



 Then can you believe it, I forgot to bring my camera to Grandma Walker's house for dinner! I took a few snaps with my phone....






We ate crackers and cheese and played games while the boys had fun in the living room. We played "Logo" and "7 Wonders". Both games were a lot of fun.

That morning we chilled (okay so I napped!) and then went to church and then went to Cindy's. James spent the afternoon with his Dad and Grandma.

2 comments:

Apun said...

Such a lovely family!

kris said...

haha, looks like a great time!