Saturday, January 7, 2012

Missionary

On December 7th, my little sister reported to the LDS Missionary Training Center (MTC) she is serving an LDS mission to the ASL (American Sign Language) people in Anaheim California.

Before she left, her and my Mother came to my home and stayed a few days. It was nice to see her before she left, she will be gone for 18 months.
 I gave her my Diamond Lattice Quilt to take with her, and for her to keep. I think she was a little happy.
 She has told me that she has received numerous compliments on it...okay that makes me a little HAPPY!
 Packing all her things in the car....she has some AWESOME poka dot bags.
 Ahhh....my Little Sister all grown up!
 Out of all of my siblings, her and I look the most alike...I can see it when we aren't standing right next to each other....but here, kinda...
Her and my Mommy.....I feel really bad for my Mom, they have been really close. Also my Dad really doesn't completely understand why she left, and is really sad about her being gone....she is his baby.

No comments: