Monday, January 16, 2012

Cowboy Up

 This past weekend I have been sick, so I am a little late in posting this. I have the pleasure to share with you all another Moda Bake Shop Quilt!

 This line is called King of the Ranch by
 I want to thank my SIL, Jacque for the use of her house and yard! She had better colors in her home than I did!
 I originally was going to give this to my dad, but then decided that I wanted it. Well because of different people's comments on the Moda Bake Shop, I think  I have decided to give it to him now. I know I am very fickle.
 I love this back, it is of cowhide, and I just LOVE it!
 It measures approximately 94"x94". And believe it or not, I assembled it all in ONE day! So it's a fast one!
 My Mom has bought some layer cakes of this line and has been bugging me to give her the instructions to it! Well finally she can have them!
I love this quilt! It is so warm and cozy too! I don't know if anyone out there has made any of my  "designed" quilts, but if you have I would love to see them!

2 comments:

Heidi Grohs said...

I commented on the bake shop, but wanted to say that I think I may have found my Rodeo quilt pattern ;)! I really want to have some quilts for when it arrives in town (Houston)!

Richard Healey said...

I also commented on Moda. My father in law would love it. Totally cool.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com