Friday, January 20, 2012

Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!

So I have another Christmas present that I made, but since I wasn't going to see the receivers until after Christmas, I didn't make them until after Christmas.

I have a new hobby and it's called Pinterest. I LOVE That site. I get so many cool ideas! So I found this, and knew my nieces would love it!
 So I made them!


I think they liked them! You can take the braid out and it will still hang and be a little longer. They both have been putting a sheet on their head to make "hair" so I thought they would like this.

It took about a skein of yarn for each wig, and the best part....washable!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

LOL! That hair is too cute!

Lopez Life said...

I seriously love those!!!!! Eh hem, my girls love rapunzel lol