Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good this year and have worked hard to be nice. I think that I deserve a present or two this year. I was told that you have asked the Fat Quarter Shop to help you out this year and they have gladly accepted your request.

I would like to request this beautiful Layer Cake from the Aster Manor collection. I just love the beautiful colors and the deep hues it shows.

And if you find that I have been extra nice this year I would love to have a Jelly Roll to match! I could make such a beautiful quilt for myself with it! I have been working hard to make the budget stretch and have made many pretty quilts for loved ones, but none for me!


As usual I will make sure that there are some cookies and milk left for you by our fire place, and be asure that there will be no fire to worry about. Please say hi to Dasher for me! He is my favorite and I find him rather Dashing!

Love,
Crystal Hendrix

1 comment:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

I hope Santa brings you your layer cake and jelly roll. What a lovely quilt they would make :)