Thursday, December 31, 2009

Finished Projects

I finally did it! I made it! YEAH!! I was able to finish my last two quilts with an hour to spare until midnight! At the beginning of November over at Tallgrass Prairie Studios, Jacquie challenged all those who would like to participate to finish those work in progress quilts and unfinised projects lying around. I had a total of 8 different quilts that I was working on and wanted to finish, and I was able to finish it!!

1. Brandon's ragged square quilt

2. My Mom's Quilt....Pink and Black no sew

3. My Mom's green, yellow and blue quilt

4. Brother's quilt...Western Wonky Log Cabin

5. My brothers (a different one) Western quilt

6. My sister's quilt, Green Squared

7. My other sister's quilt, Berries' N Cream Squared

8. My quilt, My first Quilt for ME


I am rather happy with all of my quilts. I am glad that I was able to make them and then I am so excited to see what 2010 brings!

No comments: