Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How Many Days until Christmas?

With our family, you need to be right! There is always a clear right way and everything else is wrong. You might think this is very narrow minded, but it is called having two people with Asperger's Syndrome in our home.

The resent debate is how many days until Christmas? Now yesterday we started with 25 days til Christmas, and this is what I told my boys, so Brandon is very adamant that there are 24 days until Christmas. Travis however has told me that there is 23 days til Christmas.

I know what a silly thing to debate about, but nevertheless this is the topic. SO how many days til Christmas do YOU think there is? Leave me a comment and tell me just really how many days are left.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

In our house there are 24 days left. Well, I guess that is just my thought. Maybe I should ask the kids what they think.

Anne at Film and Thread said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for the giveaway! You have adorable boys. How many days until Christmas probably depends on if you open presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?!