Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sneak Peak

I call my sister Jenni all the time on the phone and this morning I told her that I had started her quilt and I was really excited about it. Well this afternoon I was able to finish a step! I was able to finish the top and so now it just needs to be basted and quilted. I don't have the back figured out yet, but I think I know what I am going to do , but just need to go get more material.


This will be called "Green Square Mix-up" and I believe it measures 96"x96" unfinished.

4 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Nice...I'm sure your sister will LOVE it!

Lopez Life said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

Diane said...

Hi Crystal, Thanks for the heads up on all the giveaways at school the other day! I had a quick question for you. What do you use for the binding on your quilts? Your quilts are so cute!!

Amanda Jean said...

it's gorgeous! you are a nice sister to make her that large of a quilt! that's no small undertaking.