Saturday, December 26, 2009

Green All Squared Up DONE!


I finished another one of my UFO's (unfinished object). This quilt is for my sister, Jenni. She is quite excited about it and the first thing she said was "good, when do I get it?" So sweet eh? She said she needs this quilt and I am glad it is done for her. I think it turned out very nice!

This quilt was all pinned and ready for me to finish with Christmas. I was able to get it quilted, binded and pin two other queen size quilts. A very productive day...if you add giving hair cuts to everyone, going to two different stores, getting lunch ready and getting in a nap! :D



I just love this flowered cream material. I was kinda sad that it went with this quilt so well because I wanted it for me! Oh well I know that Jenni will love it too! (Or else!!)

3 comments:

Lopez Life said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH AND SO DOES CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can't wait to get it!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Turned out BEAUTIFUL! Love the greens.

Unknown said...

A very productive day and a beautiful result.