Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last two quilts

These are the last two quilts that I finished. This first one is for my sister Catie. She is about to move out on her on, and I bet she would love to add it to her own things. I call it Berries N Cream Squared.



.
After I washed it, it became really wrinkly! I love it! It is a twin size quilt and I love it!

The second one that I finished about 30 minutes ago is my very own quilt. It is mine and only mine. I bought the material a little over a year ago. I wasn't even quilting at the time. I have never quilted but the material was on sale so I bought. I started cutting it out in August and just now finished it. It is made out of flannel, and it is the first one that I made out of flannel. I really like how it puckered up. I haven't washed it yet but I will. I will have to make another one out of flannel soon.
 

I really like the back on this. I tried really hard to make it pretty with what I had left, but still had to go out and buy more several times!


It is a queen size quilt and if Travis had his way it would be a foot longer on all sides. But has he ever tried to quilt something that big? I love the colors! I had forgotten how pretty it was!

2 comments:

S and RA Beazer said...

beautiful work.

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Both quilts look great, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the back!