Sunday, April 18, 2010

All Dressed Up

Usually for Easter I get the boys a new church outfit. Since General Conference (A world wide meeting for the LDS church) landed on Easter this year we didn't get to wear our new outfits to church. This was okay with me since I didn't get my new outfit ready either. Today before church we were able to take some pictures. My boys just look so grown up!
(do you see Travis and I in the window?? I thought that was so cute!)

Brandon

Nathan

Kimball


Yesturday I took a break from quilting and made me a skirt. I have wanted one of these for some time. Although I had to alter the pattern to make it a little bigger for me, but I think it ended up being too big. Oh well I will try to make it again with some other fabrics, more casual.


2 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

I LOVE that top picture...so cool how all of you are in it. The boys look adorable, and your new skirt is just FAB!

Pat said...

Crystal, those photos are just wonderful. You have such a nice family. The skirt that you made is great. Happy Quilting, Crystal. Hugs to those precious boys!