Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter

I had grand plans for Easter this year, but like most things in life, it doesn't always goes as planned. So this year we spent Easter with my family. It was kinda weird and Travis and I were apart for the first time for Easter. We had a very low key day. The kids found the "Easter Bunny" presents, we watched General Conference, had lunch with the LDS missionaries and then had dinner with my brother Jeff and his family. I didn't get very many pictures, my camera's battery was dead, so I used Jenni's pictures she took.

From Left to Right:
Cali, Cade, Zoey, Kimball, Nathan, Brandon

Kimball was still tired, so was mommy but we mellowed out at the end of the day.

1 comment:

Pat said...

How cute, Crystal. Such lovely faces. You can sure tell they were all happy with the "Easter Bunny".