Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It is....

It is a....


Smarties Tower!!!

Congradulations to April! She was the very first one to get it and soon after I posted. She is too smart for her own good!! :D The good thing is she is coming here tomorrow so I can talk to her and see what she wants. So April think what you would like. Something made by me or some goodies. But let me know!

Thank you everyone who participated! It was fun to see everyones answers!

*Note- I was really bored one day and I couldn't get myself to sew (I know a shocker!) and I had a bag of smarties next to me left from Easter. I decided to see how big of a tower I could make. I got this far and got bored of that and started sewing again! *

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh my heck Crystal! That is hilarious. you didnt want to sew so you make a smarties tower! ahah LOVE IT!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Too funny!

Catherine said...

Ah I thought they were those lollies but we don't call them smarties over here. Smarties over here are small chocolate covered in different coloured candy. Similar to M & M's but smaller.