Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Author Fair

Brandon's school had an Author's Fair last night. They had been working hard on creating a story with a beginning, middle and end. It was a nice story about a snake chasing a rabbit and then eating him in the end. I have been told that it's normal for boys and since it isnt gory it's nothing to worry about, but I tell you what, I was VERY nervous when Brandon read it to me. Brandon also got a cute little medal to go with it.
This is Brandon's teacher, Mr. Robles. He has never before had a child with autism in his classroom so this year has been a big learning curve for him and me. But he has been a wonderful teacher and is more than willing to try new things and make allowances for Brandon. I hope next year Brandon will get a teacher like that again.

1 comment:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Yes, boys like to make up stories like that. Unlike girls, everything isn't ponies and puppies :)