Thursday, April 29, 2010

April Round Robin Blocks

I got my Round Robin blocks a few weeks ago and finally got to them today. At first I avoided them because they looked hard, but after starting them and working on it, it was rather easy. I made these blocks for Michele over at calicodaisy. She is a very talented woman and I hope she enjoys her blocks.
Mind is the one with the batik and hers is with the strips. I am making two blocks of everyone's designs for me and for a quilt I will make to remember this bee. She asked for red and a robin's egg blue, but to me it looks like teal or aqua. I really like it.

2 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

turned out cute...I too let this one sit for a while, then realized part of the directions were missing :)

Pat said...

I really like the contrast you have in your block, Crystal. Very nice, my dear. Happy Quilting.
http://quiltingcanbefun.blogspot.com