Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Teacher Apprecation Mini Quilts

I finished my mini quilts for Nathan's aids at school yesturday. I really enjoyed making them. I ended up making four of them although it took me longer than I expected. But if you think about it, 4 mini quilts make up a twin quilt. (These quilts anyway) I was also able to get Nathan's hand print on them as well, so they will now tie in with the door hanging I made earlier.

** This is the note I got from Nathan's teacher**

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! That is incredible! I love it. I think I can say that it is the best teacher appreciation wall hanging in the history of the world! It is so fantastic. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love it with all my heart.

I think it is a success!

3 comments:

Jan said...

...and who wouldn't love getting such a super gift! Be proud! They are beautiful

Luv 2 Kreate said...

I believe it was too :) Worth all the hard work too wasn't it??

Minis are super cute too!

Diane said...

You are amazing! I love my quilt so much! You are so talented and so creative!