Monday, April 12, 2010

To Do Lists

 Sometimes when I know I need lots to do I get so stressed out because I am afraid that I am forgetting something! So the other day I sat down and wrote everything down everything that I am working on and what I want to get done this month. I have a goal of making 1 quilt per month and I missed my deadline in March, so I think a bit of organization is in order.

So here is my project list for April:

1. Neighborhood quilt class blocks #1 and #2
2. Pretty in Pink Bee block
3. Round Robin block
4. 1 year, 12 quilt bee block March
5. 1 year, 12 quilt bee block April
6. Moda project
7. Sandie's quilt
8. Rosie's quilt
9. Sandie's pillow
10. Rosie's pillow
11. 20 string quilt blocks
12. All April's pinwheel quilt along
13. Teacher Appreciation Door Hanging

I can cross some of these off, but since I am halfway through the month I better get crackin!!

1 comment:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Holy Cow!!! Girl you are ambitious :)