Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sew Mama Sew Fat Quarter Swap

I had the opprotunity to participate in the Sew Mama Sew Fat Quarter Swap. I decided that I wanted to do two, so I sent out 8 fat quarters to people all over the world. Okay so 6 in the USA and 2 in Germany. Yesturday I received my fat quarters from Germany. I am so excited! I was also sent German Chocolate!! YUM YUM! I think I am getting close to receiving all of my FQ's but I wanted to share my German stash. My BIL is leaving for Germany next Sunday and he has been nice enough to say that he will get me some fabric while he is over there. Okay so he knows that I will hurt him if he doesn't. (Love you Derek!)
This is how one was sent. In freezer paper that had been sewn! Isn't that AWESOME! I will definately have to try that!

4 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

What an interesting and ADORABLE way to send the fabric!

Pat said...

That's very nice, Crystal. What fun you have, my dear. The fabric is just "yum yum" Love it!
Happy Quilting!

kathy said...

I'm in the swap as well but I haven't gotten Anja's yet in the delightful packaging. Blame the volcano!
I've been enjoying getting to know a few other bloggers out there thru the swap. BTW - love the coordinated baby gifts. Very nice.

Anja said...

So happy you like the fabric and my packaging!