Monday, April 12, 2010

Wandering Rose DONE!

Yeah I finished Rosie and Derek's quilt this weekend. I finished it on Thursday night before I got really sick. But I was just able to take pictures today. It was so windy that I ended up taking a few on inside. I hope they like it!
Travis helped hold it up in our trampoline.
The back is cream. I didn't want to get too close, because you would then see my mistakes!! But no one sees the back right! But if you do look closely at the thread ONLY you will see that it changes tones of brown.
I made a few little pillows to go with it.

2 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Monica B said...

Wow Crystal! What a work of art! It's gorgeous! And I don't see any mistakes (but I wouldn't know a mistake if it jumped out infront of me!) =)

PS - How did you make your header for your blog? I love it!