Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sick

So as I have said the strep throat sickness has blessed our house. It started with Travis over a week ago on Wednesday. I leave town (to visit my family) on Saturday. I was great no problems and then Thursday, the very next day after I get home I come down with strep. I am now feeling better, isn't medicine wonderful? But the best part is I can now enter society, I am no longer contaigous. YEAH!

I took Travis's picture laying on the couch watching cartoons with the boys last Thursday. He looked so cute! Then Friday while I was sick, Brandon thought he would do something nice for his mommy and he made me some carrot soup. If anyone wants the recipe here it is:

Brandon's Carrot Soup

2 cups cooking oil
2 eggs
2 cups carrots
2 cups milk

Mix and cook for 3 1/2 hours
Serve and get well!

** For the record I did NOT eat it, but SHHH!!! It was the reason why I got better and Brandon did not actually turn on the oven, so this was all non cooked.

Wasn't he a wonderful little boy? He brought me up a bowl and spoon on a cookie sheet lid, my serving plate. He also wanted to make it again since Kimball has a runny nose. I told him lets only make it for sick throats. But with his cooking, I better start teaching him how.

3 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Awe, that is so sweet!

Lopez Life said...

that's too funny!!! LOL

Monica B said...

Must be that time of year. My parents are sick and they're in IL and all 5 of us (2 dogs, husband, daughter and me) are sick here in Italy. Not fun!