Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sick

So as I have said the strep throat sickness has blessed our house. It started with Travis over a week ago on Wednesday. I leave town (to visit my family) on Saturday. I was great no problems and then Thursday, the very next day after I get home I come down with strep. I am now feeling better, isn't medicine wonderful? But the best part is I can now enter society, I am no longer contaigous. YEAH!

I took Travis's picture laying on the couch watching cartoons with the boys last Thursday. He looked so cute! Then Friday while I was sick, Brandon thought he would do something nice for his mommy and he made me some carrot soup. If anyone wants the recipe here it is:

Brandon's Carrot Soup

2 cups cooking oil
2 eggs
2 cups carrots
2 cups milk

Mix and cook for 3 1/2 hours
Serve and get well!

** For the record I did NOT eat it, but SHHH!!! It was the reason why I got better and Brandon did not actually turn on the oven, so this was all non cooked.

Wasn't he a wonderful little boy? He brought me up a bowl and spoon on a cookie sheet lid, my serving plate. He also wanted to make it again since Kimball has a runny nose. I told him lets only make it for sick throats. But with his cooking, I better start teaching him how.

3 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Awe, that is so sweet!

Lopez Life said...

that's too funny!!! LOL

Monica said...

Must be that time of year. My parents are sick and they're in IL and all 5 of us (2 dogs, husband, daughter and me) are sick here in Italy. Not fun!