Friday, April 2, 2010

Winner of Mini Quilt

Remember way back when I needed help naming a quilt? Well Rene from Luv 2 Kreate came up with the name Meanering Roses and  Crafty Maine Mom  came up with Wandering Spring. Well I combined the two and am naming the quilt Wandering Rose. So since I combined the two names I decided to flip a coin to see who wins the mini quilt of Wandering Rose, so Mini Wandering Rose. Crafty Maine Mom is Heads since she posted first and Rene is tails because she posted second...and the results are.... Tails!
Congradulations Rene! Don't worry I already have your address! I will send it to you next week!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Congradulations Rene! That is so nice, Crystal. It is so pretty.

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Whoo Hooo! I can't wait to get it. Love the name you chose too!

Amy said...

Jealous.... :)